12.15.2011

Three Weeks

This week dad was in Brazil, Columbia, and Mexico - which is why Mom didn't post - she was busy taking care of you :) We survived though. Lots of people came to visit and were helpful when the sick got clogged and the shower faucet would'nt turn off.

This week was all about working on sleeping and eating. You left the blissful sleeping all day stage and began to wake up often in the night...at 1am...2am....3am...4am...5am etc. But you began to be more alert this week which was really fun. I can't wait til you smile back and mom's silly faces.

Thanks to Vanessa, and the Baby Wise book we are working on feeding after waking up, then alert happy time, then down for a nap without having to nurse to fall asleep. We are also working on feeding times 2 1/2 to 3 hours apart. We are flexible, but that is our outline.

I learned how to crochet this week thanks to Jaclyn. I'm working on head warmers and they are so cute. I can even crochet while you are in my arms.


12.5.11

You also spent some time in your bouncer - and allowed mom to occasionally shower :)

We had a lot of fun Skyping with dad but can't wait til he's back!

No comments: