I was tagged by Nicole
Tag rules:
1. You link back to the person who tagged you.
2. post these rules on your blog.
3. share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. tag six random people at the end of your entry
5. let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
6. enjoy the results.
1. I currently spend my time with my husband and the 7 guys in our satellite office. That’s right – no girl time. However, I really like the guys and soon we’ll go to church in Austin and I’ll hopefully make friends!
2. We are in Austin, Texas and there are toll roads here – I really don’t like that
3. I am double jointed in my fingers. And I know that’s not really what it’s called but I can bend the first third of my fingers pretty crazy like.
4. I can’t wait to travel. Derek has been to 4 different countries besides the US. I really want to do that too. We are going to go to temples all over the world (well at least in South America :))
5. I love holidays and traditions. I still get excited when the “easter bunny” comes when I go home to my parents house. I know I’ll be excited when I’m the giver but come on – it’s so fun to turn the corner and find out what you got!
6. I like my hair but I always covet others. I think I’m getting better at doing it and will eventually master the look I want.
I tag Kayti, Susan, Chrissy, and Laura (I know you’re supposed to do six but really you girls are the only ones that check my (slowly coming) blog :)
2 comments:
Love it! Thanks for replying! I'm glad you are having a good time in Austin. I wish I could come hang out with you..
pretty sure that my tag is awesome. you should check on the awesome results on my awesome blog. love you!
Post a Comment