
Photo by seidaho.org
#1 Derek has been nominated for the Outstanding Student of the Year for the College of Business!!! I am so proud of him - he totally deserves it. He is to write a letter and send up to four letters of recommendation. We'll keep you posted.
#2 I received a letter that invited me to an interview at UCDH (Utah College of Dental Hygiene), the school in Utah I applied for in addition to ISU. I think I am going to go on the 28th of February. I will be able to tour the campus and have an interview. I'm excited.
Derek left Thursday morning early and said he was enjoying it but his neck hurt - the helmet is heavy and you jar up and down a lot while riding. And he didn't realize how taxing it was because you practically stand on the machine the whole time. Since he has been gone I have worked 12 1/2 hours to keep me busy and my friends Kyle and Megan have invited me over twice. What saints! So Derek will be home tonight and all will return to normal. It's so weird not waking up with him in the morning and going to bed as well. I'll be grateful when he's back - plus grateful to have a car :)
3 comments:
It just isn't the same when you're not together is it?
Do the girls get a snow mobiling trip too? How fun!!
shelby congrats on the interview that is so great!! I'm way happy for you!
whoop, whoop, big things are happening for you peeps! i am so excited so see where this next year takes you two - what an adventure. LOVES
Post a Comment